Clouds Clays Terms & Disclaimer
Please read these terms as your use of the www.cloudsclays.com website (“the Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. Customers are advised to printout and retain a copy of these terms and conditions.
Clouds Clays is a trading style of Cool Marketing Ltd.
- 1. All copyright and other rights subsisting in the pages of the Site, in their contents, and in any material emailed to you, including newsletters (“Mailings”) are owned by Clouds Clays (“Cool Marketing Ltd”) or other parties.
- 2. You may browse, download, view, print, copy onto the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopy except for classroom use) and use all material from the Site and Mailings only for (i) your own purposes as a personal information resource or (ii) in the course of instruction at an educational establishment or for the purposes of preparation for such instruction.
- 3. Except as permitted in 2 above, no content or material from the Site or from any of the Mailings may be copied, downloaded, re-distributed, re-published, broadcast or communicated to the public or otherwise exploited. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content from the Site or the Mailings except for your own personal use or where expressly invited to do so on the Site or in the relevant Mailing.
- 4. If you send any text, images, audio or other content to the Site you accept that the files sent, and all rights therein, become the sole property of Cool Marketing Ltd and that we shall have the right to use this content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and that Cool Marketing Ltd (and its licensees) shall have the right to make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the terms and conditions set out in 5, 6 and 7 below.
- 5. You will not use the Site or the Mailings for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of: (a) any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect; (b) unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation; (c) viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- 6. You may not use the Site or the Mailings: (a) in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person; (b) to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site or the Mailings; (c) in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or (d) in any way that might bring Cool Marketing Ltd into disrepute.
- 7. You warrant and undertake that any statements you submit to the Site purporting to be facts are true and that any recipe, formula or instruction contained therein will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
- 8. The Site and the Mailings are intended to be used as a source of information for personal and educational purposes only. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by Cool Marketing Ltd, its employees and agents in these pages, the contents of the Site are naturally subject to change from time to time. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION OR ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM. [RECIPIES OR OTHER INSTRUCTIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE ARE FOLLOWED AT YOUR OWN RISK.] Queries can be emailed to [email protected] Cool Marketing Ltd will endeavour to answer any queries as soon as possible but cannot guarantee that all answers can or will be answered.
- 9. Cool Marketing Ltd cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted.
- 10. Cool Marketing Ltd, its directors, its employees and its representatives exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site or the Mailings regardless of the form of action.
- 11. On some of the pages of the Site you may be informed of the opportunity of entering into agreements with third parties. Cool Marketing Ltd is not liable in relation to, and takes no responsibility for, any contract entered into by you with any third party.
- 12. Save unless otherwise stated, Cool Marketing Ltd does not itself manufacture any of the goods described on the Site or in the Mailings, and makes no warranty whatsoever as to any goods that may be purchased or obtained by you or offered to you through use of the Site, and some of the Mailings, may, whether accessed directly or otherwise, or in the Mailings.
- 13. Some of the pages on the Site, and some of the Mailings, may include links to external websites. These links are included to give you the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of interest or assistance to you. Cool Marketing Ltd is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
- 14. Cool Marketing Ltd may, from time to time, have competitions, prize draws or other promotions and offers on the Site. Unless otherwise indicated these will only be open to United Kingdom residents and will otherwise be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be posted up at the relevant time.
- 16. Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site and the Mailings are free from viruses, Cool Marketing Ltd gives no warranties they will always be free from viruses and you must ensure that you have installed adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software. Cool Marketing Ltd excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site or the Mailings.
- 17. The names, images and logos identifying Cool Marketing Ltd or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of Cool Marketing Ltd, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and Cool Marketing Ltd reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
- 18. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after any variation has been posted.
- 19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- 20. Cool Marketing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under number 6237843 whose registered office is C/O Heywoods, Countrywide House, Knightsway, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 3AB.
If you have questions at all, please call Cool Marketing Ltd on 01743 562066, or 0800 8620138, or email [email protected]